Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters with Sharon


Good morning, Sharon here I am so happy fall is starting to show up - the cooler mornings are amazing!

I've made up a little pop up platform using the super cute Critters and the gorgeous fall papers.


I love making 3D projects and these little characters and their add on extras are perfectly sized for this pop up box. Don't forget you can mask off the stamped images to add more to your scene. That is what I have done with the characters in the front of the box.

I colored each of them with Copic markers, adding a little detail with a white gel pen. The box was constructed from plain colored cardstock but I used the papers to break up the bareness. I just love the Pumpkin Breeze Papers. They have so much detail and the colors are gorgeous.
 Like my card? Here are the links to my supplies:




DID YOU SEE!!

North Carolina Crafting Retreat has been split into 2 different retreats!! All Virtual or All In-Person! It is no longer hybrid.

 

JULY 24 - 27, 2025
seating is limited


 

JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
seating is limited
Thank you for joining us at spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration throughout the month!
Craft Hugs 
Sharon 💜

Comments