Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters ~ Meadow


Hi everyone!! Today I have created a cute card featuring the new stamp set "Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters" from Crafty Stamp Co.!


I absolutely loved making this card! 😍 

It was my first time changing up a stamp with copics and I think it turned out pretty good! 🎃🍯 All I did was ink up the stamp, but I went around the pumpkin so it didn't get inky. With the lightest copic I drew a pot, and then started coloring it like any other stamp! 🍯🐻


🖍Copic Colors🖍

💛Y19,Y15,Y13
🧡YR09,YR04,Y19
❤️R59,R27,R14,R05
🩷R22,R20
💚YG99,YG97,YG95
🤎E37,E35,E55,E53,E51
🖤W7,W5,W3

✨️White Gel Pen✨️
🖤Small Sharpie🖤



This stencil was perfect! ❤️
I used the Autumn Breeze stencil.🍂 First on some textured ivory cardstock, I ran it through the die cut machine to emboss it, then I colored it with copics!

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did! ❤️❤️

Happy Craftin
🌺Meadow🌺


DID YOU SEE!!

North Carolina Crafting Retreat has been split into 2 different retreats!! All Virtual or All In-Person! It is no longer hybrid.

 

JULY 24 - 27, 2025
seating is limited


 

JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
seating is limited


 

Comments