Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters by Kerry

 

Happy Sunday!  Kerry here again to share a very clean and simple card using the Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters stamp set.

I stamped, cut and colored the adorable bear using Ohuhu alcohol markers.  For my bear, I decided to give him a light colored coat in order to resemble a polar bear.  This required minimal coloring on the image! I mounted him onto the card front where I had highlighted his position with an orange oxide ink that was left over on my brush from a previous stamping session.

Other layers on my card are papers from the Vintage Halloween 6 x6 paper pad and the cute "You're as Sweet as Pumpkin Pie" saying from the stamp set.  A few gems were added around the bear and saying to give the card a little more interest.



The following Crafty Stamp Co products were used...

Fall Pumpkin Patch Critters

Vintage Halloween 6 x 6 pattern paper pad


DID YOU SEE!!

North Carolina Crafting Retreat has been split into 2 different retreats!! All Virtual or All In-Person! It is no longer hybrid.

 

JULY 24 - 27, 2025
seating is limited


 

JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
seating is limited

Happy Stamping!

Kerry


Comments