Copic Coloring and Card Creation Video Tutorial with Cristena


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! I know Halloween is our next big holiday, but I know that even if it is cute Halloween people still don't like it. I myself only like it if it is cute. I don't like all the creepy, gross, scary stuff. So I thought that I would make an interactive Thanksgiving/Fall card for the Free Crafty Day for Crafty Stamp Co. Today you get to see the card, if you haven't already, and the video is at the bottom of my post for you to see. 

Here is the front of the card with it closed:


Now with it opened... but still the front of the card: 

 

 

 

 

This super fun card was NOT my original idea. I got it from another person "Purple Girl Crafts" I found on Instagram. Although I changed it up to fit what I wanted/needed. I changed it to a mini slimline card, but I also made it into an actual card. I have seen this done with interactive scrapbook pages before, but never a card until I saw hers. I believe hers was a much bigger card than an A2 as well. 


Here is the photo of with the actual card opened. I need a lot of room to write so not having a card attached to the fun interactive bit, just wasn't enough for me. 





 


 


One of my favorite parts of this card was writing "Eat Mor Beef" just like the cows do on the Chick-Fil-A commercials haha! they just crack me up! I hope that you enjoy the card and the video! The video will have both coloring and how to assemble the card.

Copic markers

• Turkeys & Hedgies: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29,
• Pie: E30, 31, 33, T1, 2, 3 
• Wood & Mushroom: E41, 42, 43, 44 
• Turkeys & Mushroom: R05, 17, 27, 29, 59 
• Pumpkins & leaves: YR04, 09, Y19, YG21, 23, 25 
• Turkey hat: T1, 2, 3, 6 
 

Cutting & Scoring: 

Vanilla cardstock: 
• (1) 7 x 7 o Scored on one side at 3 1/2 
• (1) 7 x 4 o Scored on 4in. side at 1 ¾, 3 ½ 
• (1) 7 x 1 ¾ 
• (3) 6 x ½ 
• (1) 1 ¾ circle 
 
Pattern Paper: You might want to choose 2 different patterns 
• Pattern 1 (for side and circles) 
  o (1) 1 ¼ x 1 ¼ 
  o (1) 6 x 1 ¼ 
  o (5) 1 ¾ circles 
• Pattern 2 (front and inside) 
  o (1 ) 6 x 3 
  o (1) 6 x 1 ¼ 
  o (1) 1 ¼ x 1 ¼ 
  o (1) 3 x 1 ¼ 
 
Kraft cardstock: 
• (2) 6 ¾ x 1 ½ 
• (1) 6 ¾ x 3 ¼ 
 
Ribbon: 8 inches
 

JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE


VIDEO TUTORIAL: 

If you cannot see it here or would like to view it bigger please view it on YouTube HERE.


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Crafty Stamp Co on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!
Inky hugs,
Cristena


 







Comments