Spoopy Donuts- Kimberly

  Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly! Today I'm sharing some spooky donuts that are sure to make you hungry to create!! 



As soon as these adorable halloween themed donuts (Spoopy Donuts) met my eyeballs, I was in love. First, I love donuts. Second, I love halloween. It was quite the match made in heaven. I couldn't wait to color all of these adorable images!! Let's CREATE!!

Start this card with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" white card base, scored at 4 1/4". Next, I adhered a piece of No Spookums (4 x 5 1/4") pattern paper to the card base using adhesive of your choice. 






Next, it's time to color! All images are colored on X-Press It White cardstock. 

I colored all of my images using Copic Markers. 
Below you can find the guide used to color my images: 


Bat: BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00
Mummy #1: W7, W5, W3, W1
Mummy #2: T5, T3, T1, T0
Witch: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR14, YR01
V17, V15, V12, V01
Frankenstein: RV34, E95, R11, R00, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG21
Dracula: C9, C7,  C5, C3, C1, R59, R29, R22



 

I used a 1/2" hole punch to create the centers of the donuts. 


Lastly, I die cut a frame measuring 3 1/2 x 4 3/4" using black cardstock. I die cut four layers of the frame. I glued the first three layers together with liquid glue, then added an acetate later. Next, I placed the last layer of my frame. 
I tied a piece of black thread around the frame, then carefully placed each of the donuts to fit within the frame gluing the donuts to the patterned paper panel at a slight angle. Next, glue the frame in place. Lastly, add the sentiment using black cardstock and White Embossing Powder. 




If you are a halloween fan, I have EXCITING news! There is an upcoming Boo Camp that is sure to knock your socks off. You can check out all of the details HERE. If you loved today's Spoopy Donuts, you will not want to miss this Boo Camp! 


I hope you enjoyed today's project. Halloween is definitely my jam!! 

I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly


Comments