Little Monsters with Cristena

 


Hey all! Happy Monday!! Today I am featuring a SNEAKY PEEKY of a project for the 2024 VIRTUAL Boo Camp (again, haha). This project is showcasing Little Monsters Clear Stamp Sets from Crafty Stamp Co. that is now available for preorder! 


I know there are loads of test tube holders out there. But if I am making a test tube holder, I am normally giving it to someone I know. Unless the test tube's are plastic then I will give them to whomever. However,  these are glass. I honestly couldn't believe I found glass ones! 



With that in mind I had to do something different! That's when I got this hairbrained idea to put them on a mini slimline card! 



I had a great time creating this and cannot wait to share how I made it during the upcoming Boo Camp! There is still time to register if you have not yet. Last day is September 9, 2024. 



These Little Monsters were so fun to color! I LOVED putting the differ designs on them and just making them look all different.  For the one pictured above I KNEW just looking at him he needed to have polka dots! 



When creating this and putting the Halloween Textures Pattern Paper on it, I honestly wasn't sure if I liked it until I showed my son, Stephen, a couple options and he said he liked the glitter paper because it looked like everything was spilling over. His input is what made me put the little blue monster behind the bubbles, to get that spillage effect. 


COPIC COLORS:

Blues: B000, 00, 01, 02, 05
Purple: V000, 01, 04, 05 
Teal: BG10, 11, 15, 23
Orange: YR000, 00, 01, 02
Shadow on eyes: C1


JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


OCTOBER 19, 2024

NCC Retreats VIRTUAL Boo Camp 2024

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 9, 2024

LEARN MORE


AUGUST 12 - AUGUST 23, 2024 !

HAPPENING NOW! YAY!!


FREE CRAFTY DAY! 

September 1, 2024

Join us for a great day of crafting to celebrate the rebranding of our shop! 

REGISTER TODAY


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE



STAMP SET LINKS:

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!
Cristena

 

Comments