Just Batsy With Sharon

 

Hey, good morning! Sharon here going batty for this stamp set and papers!


I have a bit of a back story to my card today. We were sat watching TV in 6the living room one evening this month. I happened to glance over at my husband and something flew past the back of him. Our house has doorways but no doors. after searching the downstairs we discovered a little bat clinging to one of my paintings in my craft room. We gently caught him in a net and let him go outside. This was the 2nd bat we'd had in the house, the other was taking a nap on the upstairs hallway!

After this I had to make my hubby's birthday card with bats on!!! I colored up these little guys, matted my A2 card with red cardstock and the fab bat embellished paper. as bats hang I added a piece of red twine for the 2 sleepy ones to nap on! My sentiment is also from the same stamp set stamped and set with clear embossing powder.Finally I added some colored "bubble" gems around my sentiment. Like I said clean and simple but with little embellishments.


Like my card? Here are the links to my supplies:




CURRENT EVENTS: click any photo to learn more



Thank you for joining us at spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration throughout the month!
Craft Hugs 
Sharon 💜

Comments