It's a Boo Thang by Kerry

 


Happy Saturday my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my most recent design team card featuring the It's a Boo Thang stamp set.  This stamp set is part of the September release that is available for pre-order now!!!

I decided that these little ghosts would be fun to create as an ever-popular postage stamp card.  The three ghosts were stamped onto the center portion of my postage stamp and masked off in order to ink blend distress oxide inks onto the background.  The ghosts were lightly colored with Ohuhu alcohol markers. The postage stamp, stamps are part of my stash and were used to continue with the postage theme of my card.

The beautiful, patterned paper I used on my card background is part of the Halloween Textures 6 x 6 pattern paper pack.




The following Crafty Stamp Co products were used...

It's a Boo Thang

Halloween Textures 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad

DID YOU SEE!!

North Carolina Crafting Retreat has been split into 2 different retreats!! All Virtual or All In-Person! It is no longer hybrid.

 

JULY 24 - 27, 2025
seating is limited


 

JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
seating is limited

I hope everyone finds the time this weekend to be crafty!

Kerry


Comments