Hopping Haunting With Sharon

 


Hope you are having a Blessed Sunday! Sharon here with an early Halloween card! 


These bunnies are having so much fun! I wonder what the spell is they are cooking up? 

They were stamped in the little scene and the sentiment added before I die cut them into an oval. Taking the purple from the hat band and the adorable paper I inked the edges of the oval with distress ink. I like to do this if I'm not adding in a mat behind as it brings the image forward from the backing papers.

I used an A2 black card base for this card matted just with No Spookums Allowed Paper that was perfect to follow the bubbles from the bunny cauldron. After adhering my image to the card I did add more "bubbles" with some gems.Finally I added some colored "bubble" gems around my sentiment. Like I said clean and simple but with little embellishments.


Like my card? Here are the links to my supplies:



CURRENT EVENTS: click any photo to learn more



Thank you for joining us at spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration throughout the month!
Craft Hugs 
Sharon 💜

Comments