Yeti for Winter with Kerry

 


.  

Hello fellow stampers!  Kerry here to share this card I made featuring the new Yeti for Winter 4 x 6 stamp set!


I decided to use the adorable yeti that is sitting down and added a coffee cup in his hand.  To enable the yeti to be able to hold onto his cup, I created a cut around his hand with an exacto knife. 

Using the Christmas Snow pattern paper pad and an arched layered die set, I created a shaped card.  To create this card, I cut out two of the largest arches with the faux glitter paper from the paper pad.  The back piece was scored before gluing it to the front to enable the card to be able to stand up on it's own.  A second, smaller arched die was used to cut out the white, starred paper that the yeti is mounded on top of.

Here are the links to the Copictopia Creative products that I used on my cards.

Stamps:  Yeti for Winter

Patterned Paper:  Christmas Snow

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Happy Stamping!

Kerry

Comments