Snow Dreaming Meadow- Kimberly

 Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly! Excited to share a fun card with you today! I don't know about where you live, but it's HOT as FIRE here in Florida so crafting anything winter is making me happy! 



Full STOP! Can this little beauty be any sweeter? The Snow Dreaming Meadow is DELIGHTFUL! I love LOVE her hair and sweet face. Sometimes coloring any Meadow image from Copictopia Creative, I feel like I'm playing with paper dolls. I love the ability to create fun clothing ensembles. 

I started this card with my placing a 2 x 5 1/2" strip of the plaid patterned paper from the Nutcracker & Cocoa PP on the left side of the card base (4 1/4 x 11). Next, I used the Let it Snow stencil with a pink dye ink, blending all the beautiful snowflakes onto 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 white cardstock and on the die cut arched white cardstock. 
Next, I also die cut another arch using a piece of the pink glitter patterned paper
Now let's put it all together and start the coloring! 
I placed the stenciled snowflake 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 onto the card base using foam adhesive. I placed the pink glitter paper onto the white cardstock using liquid glue, then placing the white arch card stock over the pink glitter using foam adhesive. I have some die cut snowflakes, ink blended using pink dye ink and placed them strategically in between layers using liquid glue. 




I colored all of my images using Copic Markers. 
Below you can find the guide used to color my images: 


Hair: E59, E44, E39, Y21 
Face: E13, E11, E00, E000 Lips: R20, R22 Blush: R20, R30
Dress/Coat: E04, R20, R11, R00 C3, C1, C0
Skate: T3


The Snow Dreaming Meadow image was colored onto X-Press It White cardstock. Once colored, the image was fussy cut and placed onto the blended background cardstock using foam adhesive. 

Tips: Once I had the entire image colored, I placed glitter over the "fluffy" part of her coat to give her some sparkle. I also added glitter to the tops of her boots. Love this little bit of sparkle. Once the image was cut, I added the image to the card front using foam tape, then added the sentiment using liquid glue. 





The latest release is filled with so many adorable images to create amazing holiday cards. Make sure to check the shop to grab your favorite products from Copictopia Creative! ALSO make sure to check out the new BUNDLES available. My favorite is the SNOW bundle. 



I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly





Comments