Sharon with Mummy Mona

 


Good morning! Sharon here with the first of my Halloween designs. I'm using Mummy Mona and some of the cute papers from No Spookums Allowed.


I stamped miss Mona onto white cardstock as I wanted the sentiment to show on the white but I then cut away the white excess from the right hand side of her. This gives the impression that she is adhered both to the white and the purple. 

As she's a halloween cutie I gave her dirty bandages by using the 'W" Copics 

I love the sentiment pun so added the ragtime to the bandage sentiment strip and colored this to match Mona.

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Mummy Mona Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative


Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Crafty Hugs 
Sharon x

Comments