Say Cheese Meadow with Cheryl

  


Hello everyone, it's Cheryl here sharing a Memory Dex Card featuring the Say Cheese Meadow Clear Stamp Set and the Nutcracker & Cocoa Pattern Paper Pad

 

I've been so in love with the color combo from the Nutcracker & Cocoa Patterned paper that I've used it for almost all of my July projects! I used holographic paper for the lens and flash bulb of the die, I'm really loving the effect!

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:


Copic Coloring:
Skintone: E11, E00, E000
Cheeks: R21
Hair: E55, E53, E51
Eyes: B04, B02, B00
Blue Greens: BG34, BG32, BG11
Blues: B01, B00, B000
Pinks: R22, R21, R20
Browns: E53, E51, E50
Greys: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Cheryl

Comments