Meowy Kittymas with Kerry

 

Happy Thursday everyone!  Kerry here today to share this cute "Kittymas" card with you!



I colored the kitty and sled filled with presents from the newly released Meowy Kittymas 4 x6 clear stamp set with Ohuhu markers.  Using an arched snowflake die from my stash, I cut out a piece of faux pink, glitter paper from the Nutcracker & Cocoa 6 x 6 pattern paper pad and mounted it on top of a coordinating piece of paper from the same paper pad.  I added a touch of glitter to the kitty's hat and to the sled using a Wink of Stella glitter pen.

Like my card? Here are links to Copictopia Creative supplies that I have used:

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Happy Stamping,
Kerry

Comments