Meowy Kittymas with Cristena

 


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! Today I am featuring the NEW RELEASE Meowy Kittymas Clear Stamp Set from Copictopia Creative! I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!I cannot even tell you how excited

I was to release this stamp set. I LOVE these little cats! 

 


I was inspired by Sheri Gilson for this layout. Granted I did change a few elements but I loved the layout that she had used. Her card had some die cut flowers there the cats image is at, and I just took die cuts and moved them to the side instead of on the circle. She also had circle scallops and I added the fancy scallop border. I also changed where my sentiment is at as well. 

 


 I had a great time coloring all the images from the stamp set. That said you know there will be more cards with this cute stamp set for sure! Meadow helped with the packages which I thought was wonderful! I always ALWAYS get stuck with what color to color all of them. I don't know what my problem is but when there are multiples of things that I have to color like that I always get stuck. That is when Meadow suggested all brown like what we use here at home, with different patterns. 

 


I also used the Let it Snow 6x6 stencil to bring in some texture on some of the white cardstock. 



For the elastic cord around the card I adhered it in the back but just tied the bow on one of the strings that is wrapped around. I didn't want to squish my cardstock on accident while trying to hold it together and tie at the same time. This was much easier. 

 


The last thing I added was the dew drops on the card. 

See my blog for a color palette & cutting guide to the card


COPIC COLORS:
Kitties: W1, YR23, E19
Greens: YG21, 23, 25
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Browns: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Tires: C4, 6, 8


JOIN US FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE

HAPPENING NOW!

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!




Comments