Meowy Kittymas NEW Release- Kimberly

     



Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly! It's been an exciting week with the latest release from Copictopia Creative. The images from this release are SO amazing and SO fun to color. I'm sharing one of my favorites- Meowy Kittymas. 



I loved bringing these sweet kitties to life and even more to look like my own fur babies at home. Fun fact about me: I have four sweet kitties at home; Mr. Finn, Rey, Leia and Sabine. 

To create this card, I started by masking off the top area of my card and ink blending my background using Distress Oxide Inks: Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina on white cardstock. Next, it's time to focus on coloring, my favorite part!





I colored all of my images using Copic Markers. 
Below you can find the guide used to color my images: 


Simease Cat: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Orange Tabby Cat: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR12, YR14
Calico Cat: E40, E000, W5, W3, W1, E35, E33, E31, E30
Ears E93
Car:  BG75, BG34, BG32, BG11 Tires: C7, C5, C3, T7, T5, T3, T1
Christmas Tree: G29, YG17, YG23
Presents: RV69, RV66, RV63, RV52, V09, V06, V05, V01, V000, V0000

The image was colored onto X-Press It White cardstock. Once colored, the image was fussy cut and placed onto the blended background cardstock using foam adhesive. I used Dr. Ph.Martin's Bleed Proof White and  Dr. Ph. Martins Black Star Matte Ink to add splatter over the blended card front. 

I added the the sentiment to the top right, adding a small scallop cardstock to bottom, then placing onto card front using foam adhesive. 

To match the presents with the purple hues, I used my copic markers to create my own colored cardstock, then placed onto the card base. The card front was then placed over the colored cardstock using foam adhesive. 




The last little detail was adding some sequins to the tree to give the effect of lights. Overall, I love how this card turned out, and especially bringing to life three of my sweet kitties having a blast in a car filled with kitty treats. 



The latest release is filled with so many adorable images to create amazing holiday cards. Make sure to check the shop to grab your favorite products from Copictopia Creative!



I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly

Comments