Christmas Angel Meadow -Kimberly

  Hey crafty friends, Kimberly again! Today I'm sharing this adorable angel image- Christmas Angel Meadow. I love her precious wings and sweet halo. Honestly, the sky truly is the limit when coloring these adorable images and all the different options you have. Let's get started. 




I started this card with a 4 1/4 x 11" card base and attaching a cover plate die using the Christmas Snow patterned paper. I love the paper that resembles glitter paper! It's nice and sparkly! Next, I added another piece of the gray pattern paper (3 1/4 x 4 3/4") onto the card base with foam adhesive. Using the Let it Snow stencil and light blue dye ink, I ink blended the snowflakes onto a stitched die cut (3 1/8 x 4 3/8") and layering onto the gray pattern paper with liquid glue. 



I colored all of my images using Copic Markers. 
Below you can find the guide used to color my images: 


Hair:  E57, E35, E33
Face: E13, E11, E00, E000 Lips: R20, R22 Cheeks: R20, R30
EYES: BG01, BG000
Dress: T4, T2, T0
Wings: BG90, G000, YR31, YR30
Halo: YR23, Y17, Y15, Y13



The image was colored onto X-Press It White cardstock. Once colored, the image was fussy cut and placed onto the blended background cardstock using foam adhesive. 

Next I added the sentiment, using a small scallop border die cut with the gray patterned paper from the Christmas Snow paper pack, then popping up the sentiment using foam adhesive. 

Lastly, I added some bling embellishments to finish the card. 

Tips: I wanted her little wings to sparkle! I simply added some glitter over the colored wings. To give a few more accents, I used a white gel pen both in her hair, halo and of course a signature Cristena sparkle near her eye. 






With each new release I keep saying, "this is my favorite!" I truly love Copictopia Creative's amazing artwork and the amazing opportunities to create beautiful projects. I hope this card inspires you to pull out your favorite coloring medium and create away! The beautiful Christmas Angel Meadow is sure to be a show stopper for your Christmas cards this year.  


The latest release is filled with so many adorable images to create amazing holiday cards. Make sure to check the shop to grab your favorite products from Copictopia Creative!


I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly




Comments