Just Jellin with Sharon

 


Good morning Sharon here! I hope the heat isn't affecting you too much! My little mermaid from Just Jellin Meadow is keeping her cool underwater hanging with the jellyfish.


I love jellyfish and as a child used to enjoy counting them on the beach when the tide brought them in after a rough sea. This little jelly friend is showing off the cute ones that are part of the stamp set. I wanted to make her nice and bright so she stands out against the background and pink hair was perfect for that.

She is colored with Copic markers but I have then added glitter pen to her tail to make it shine. 

I decided to distress the edges of the papers because the blue looks like the ocean and water is never straight and uniformed


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:



Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Crafty Hugs
Sharon


Comments