Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly! It's been a bit since I shared a fun card and I'm excited to share these adorable sharks from the Best Chums stamp set. The Best Chums set has a mix of playful and joyful sharks with a hint of seriousness from another. I decided to create a playful scene using three of the sharks, looking like they are having a blast in the water. I mean, really... ALL SMILES!! 







I used the Ink Splat stencil to create the background as a body of water using Salvaged Patina, Salty Ocean, and Mermaid Lagoon Inks from Ranger. Below you will find the Copic Markers I used to color the sharks: 
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7 and BG11 around his gills. 
R20, R30 for his mouth

I used C9 to add dots along the shark body for added interest. The card was completed using the Shark Bait 6 x 6 Patterned Paper and  splatter using the Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White.  The last detail was using some enamel dots as bubbles in the water. 





Before I go... Have you seen the Barnraiser Coloring Competition? This is a fantastic event using the most adorable images. Make sure to check out all the fun and please join in. You won't be disappointed. 






I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly

Comments