Floundering Around ~ Meadow

 


Hi everyone! Happy sunday, today I've created a card featuring Copictopia Creative's stamp set Floundering Around.




I was originally making a shaker card, but I was paying attention to the TV and not what I was doing.😄 Instead of putting the acetate on first, I put the foam strips down.
Even though it's not an actual shaker, I still put alot of sequins, dew drops, and little gem things on there. I think it turned out pretty cute!


I been loving doing no line coloring so much, She was so much fun to color!

~Copics I used~
(In the order I used them. Dark to light)

Hair ~ R22, R21, R20, R00
Skin ~ E11, E21, E00
Tail ~ YR02, YR01, YR00
Shells & Eyes ~ BG32, BG11, BG10 
Fishies ~ Y38, Y35, Y32
Mouth ~ W1, W0
Signo gel pen for ✨️sparkles✨️ 

~Supplies~

Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide 
Broken China Distress Oxide 
Textured white cardstock 
Blush Blossom ~ Stampin Up

I hope you enjoyed this card!

Happy craftin!
🌺Meadow🌺

Comments