Fall Hedgies With Sharon

Hello and happy Friday! Sharon here, what is your favorite season? Mine is fall because it's cooler and the world looks brighter with all the colors of Autumn. 

I'm hoping by crafting fall designs it might encourage the temperatures to drop to a comfortable level. That's why I had to color this little guy.


These little hedgies are adorable I colored him with Copic markers. Just a tip for you if you find it difficult to get a fine flick with the brush nib use the corner of the chisel nib. That's how I got all the fine detail on the prickles.

Once I'd colored and fussy cut all my images - yes I cut the tiny leaves with scissors! I moved on to my card base. As it's a fall design I matted my A2 card base with brown and orange cardstock. I then stenciled the leaf pattern starting darkest in bottom right piece of cardstock and gradually going lighter so the leaf pattern fades. This is to draw your eye to the main image.

I love the sentiment - Fall-elujah - in other words thank goodness it's fall! 🍂 😊 To celebrate I made confetti from the leaves I colored!


Like my card? Here's a link to my supplies:

Fall Hedgies 4x6in Clear Stamp Set: Copictopia Creative

Autumn Breeze 6x6in Stencil: Copictopia Creative




Comments