Dania bringing you Stephens Barn Buddies

 



Hi Ya'll!  Dania here bringing you Stephen with his little hen buddy.  Both are part of the coloring contest being held by 
Copictopia Creative for the month of June. It's open to all ages and winners (YES you could win) are selected randomly not based on skill.  You can read all about it HERE.  I hope you come play because it's for a great cause. 


Now more about my card. 


I colored Stephen using Arteza Everblend Markers.  It was quite a challenge as I'm used to my Copic Markers, but currently those markers a miles away back home.  For the the background of this card I created a simple ink blend using "Heifer Stampede Stencils," also part of  the products available for the coloring competition.  The little hen can be found on the "Tractor Rides" stamp. 


When I use a stencil or pattern paper as a backdrop, I like the focal point of the card to have some vellum behind it. I find this tones down the busy background.  
Since the stencil was digital, I was able to pull out one of the little horseshoes to use as a design element.  All the cutting was done with my Scan N Cut. 

I do hope you stop by and check out the "Barnraiser" and come color with us.  There is also a FaceBook page with a lineup of activities.  

Products used:
Stephens Barn Buddies
Heifer Stampede Stencil
Tractor Rides

Please note that if digi stamps are not your thing, there is an option to purchase the bundle of the physical products.

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Go make something beautiful,

Dania (aka Dania's Doodles)


Comments