Best Chums with Cheryl

 


Hello everyone, it's Cheryl here sharing a card I made with myself in mind! I've been a little overwhelmed with work and the end of the school year activities for my boys so the "Hope your day doesn't BITE" sentiment, from the Best Chums clear stamp set, really resonated with me!

It's been a while since I've done a gradient background using distress oxide inks and a stencil. It's so clean and simple and doesn't take much time at all! I used the Mermaid Tales 6x6 Stencil along with Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks for the background. 

 

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Colors Used: 
Shark: C5, C3, C1, C0
Rocks: C3, C1, C0, and W3, W1, W0
Seaweed: G09, G05, G03
Coral: R22, R21, R20

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Cheryl





Comments