Barnyard Chics with Sharon

 


Hello, Sharon here I hope you are having a blessed Sunday. We have a private joke about chickens in our family so when these little guys were released I just had to play with them.

The little hen house is adorable and is stacked with eggs!


Because the hen house has so much detail I wanted keep the rest of my card simple so It is just comprised of cardstock. 

To get some depth and dimension I stamped and colored the house 3 times and layered them. The base layer is the full image, the middle has the inside cut away and the top layer is just the house. You can see this better in this image:


To balance the design I also adhered the super cute sunshine with foam squares. The little stamp is from another set that is part of the barnraiser coloring competition sets.


Like my card? Here are the links to the supplies:

Barnyard Chics Digital Stamp Set: Copictopia Creative

Tractor Rides Digital Stamp Set: Copictopia Creative


Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Crafty Hugs 

Sharon

Comments