Barnyard Chics by Kerry

 



Hi ya'll!  Kerry here to share my card using the Barnyard Chics stamp set.


This set along with three other adorable stamp sets, two stencils, and a pattern paper pack are all part of the 2024 Barnraiser Coloring Competition!  You can find all of the details here

For my card, I colored all of the images (the sun is from the Tractor Rides set) with alcohol markers and glued them to a background I created with Distress Oxide Inks in the colors of Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron.  This layer was attached to a piece of gingham pattern paper from the Ma Heifers Pattern Paper Pad.

I hope you enjoy these stamp sets as much as I do.  You still have time to join in on the fun as the competition runs for the entire month of June!

Like my card? Here are the Copictopia Creative supplies I used:

Stamp Sets:  Barnyard Chics & Tractor Ride
Pattern Paper:  Ma Heifers

Thank you for spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Have a great weekend!

Kerry


Comments