Sharon with Gnomie Cuppie Cakes

 


Oops who makes cards every day but then forgets to send them, Sharon here and I do this all the time!
These little gnomies were so busy decorating their cupcakes that they were also late!



Ok so my gnome addiction continues.... I couldn't resist these cute little bakers, they look great colored up with Copic Markers. 

Not only do you have cake for a birthday you also need gifts in fancy wrapping paper. I used the papers from the Watercolor Birthday patterned paper pad for my mat and also for my gifts. Cutting squares from the paper and wrapping them in ribbon. 

The papers have cupcakes and balloons on so I die cut a few balloons to bring the design together.


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Gnomie Cuppie Cakes Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative




Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Crafty Hugs
Sharon x

Comments