Sharon here with A Day Without

 Good morning Sharon here! Happy Friday do you know someone who looks like this until their first caffeine hit? Then this is the perfect card for them.



I love orange cats so had to color this guy from A Day Without clear stamp set as one. When we lived in the UK with had a big old chunky orange tabby called Bertie, I'm sure if there had been a mug big enough he would have laid in it!

My little guy was colored with copic markers and I added the paw print detail to the mug. The Inksplat #1 stencil go great with any coffee themed stamp set.

Although I don't drink coffee I know plenty of people who do and who this sentiment would fit perfectly with!!!


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

A Day Without Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative

Ink Splats No.1 6x6 Stencil - Copictopia Creative


Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Crafty Hugs

Sharon x

Comments