Rare and Extraordinary with Cheryl

  


Hello everyone, Happy Mother's Day! It's Cheryl here sharing a card I made using the adorable little Narwhal from the Rare & Extraordinary Stamp set.

 

Who doesn't love the unicorn of the sea? I especially love this Narwhal with a pretty lashes! The jelly fish and Little Rock with seaweed (or should it have been a piece of coral?) adds nice little accents to the card. I paired the stamped images with the Mermaid Dreams Pattern paper. 

I loved this card so much, I gave it to my mom for Mother's Day Card. My mom really loved it. 

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Colors Used: 
Blues: B01, B00, B000, B000
Pinks: RV02, RV10, RV00
Yellow-Greens: YG25, YG03, YG01
Greys: C3, C1, C0, W5, W3, W1
White gel pen


Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Cheryl

Comments