Mama Alya- Natalie


 Hello Everyone, It's Natalie with you. Today I have a card using some of the Mama Ayla Clear Stamp Set.


I went for a simple card again today. I like my simple cards or I go full steam scene card. I used an embossing folder on the background with a panel of vellum for soft element to the card. I also coloured this image with Prismacolor pencils and no Gamsol to blend the colours together. I quite like the texture you get with pencils.

Prismacolor Pencils Used

Pram    - 70% Cool Grey 1065, Cobalt Turquoise 105, Aquamarine 905, Light Aqua 992

            - Light Umber 941, Yellow Ochre 942, Jasmine1012 (used on bottle rim too)

            - 90% Cool Grey, 50% Cool Grey, 30% Cool Grey, 10% Cool Grey

Ground - Sepia 948

Bottle - 30% Cool Grey 1061, 10% Cool Grey 1059, Ginger root1084


Like my Card? Here are the link to the supplies:

Mama Ayla 4 x 5 Clear Stamp

 

Thank you for joining us and spending some of your time with us today. Be sure to watch for more inspiration. I am very excited to see all the fun projects coming next month.

I really appreciate your time. God Bless

Natalie

Comments