Just Batsy with Kerry


Hi everyone!  Kerry here bringing you this batty birthday card!  I stamped and colored this cute little bat (yep, I said that...cute bat!!!) with Ohuhu alcohol markers.


The background was cut out using a wonky die from my stash and colored with Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire, & Black Soot.  I splattered the inked background with ink from a white ink pad and a little bit of water.  The moon was cut out using a die and inked with Distress Oxide Inks in Scattered Straw & Lost Shadow.  Scattered Straw was also used on the background to highlight the "Happy Birthday Ya Old Bat" saying!

I hope you enjoy this cutie!

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Happy Stamping!
Kerry

Comments