Bunny Trail with Natalie


 Hello All, Natalie here with you today. I have a little scene card for you. Honestly it is simple to replicate. 
 
 
While colouring my little bunny, I used a stippling technique to add texture to his fur. This is a close up photo and of course we don't look at things so close so he looks a little bit measly. lol But when the standard viewing distance is used he is much more furry. 
 
After I added the blue on the bike trim and basket I didn't like it. It was a bit too strong so I glazed it with a yellow green to tie it in a little more with the other colours. Which worked perfectly! 

Like my Card? Here are the links to the supplies

 
Copics Used
 
Bike    - Green   YG25, YG03, YG21
            - Yellow Y19, Y18, Y15, Y13
            - Blue Green B04, B02, B01, YG03
Wheels and backrest - W7, W5, W3, W1   
Bunny  - W5, W3, W1, R30
Dirt      - E57, E55, E31
Shrubs - G99, G94, YG63, G21
Sky      - BG11
 
Thank you for joining us today and spending some of your day with us! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!
 
Take Care and God Bless
Natalie   

Comments