Just Batsy Spring Card With Sharon

Good morning! Sharon here with a spring card using Halloween stamps - Yes Bats aren't just for Halloween!



I love bats, I think they are adorable little critters and love watching them fly around at dusk. So when I saw The Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set I had to design with them.

As spring is here - well in some areas of the country, I decided to use the Spring Is In The Air Patterned Papers I love this cherry blossom paper and fit well with the die cut branch I have hung Batsy from.  The little guy is colored with Copic markers and I used a black glaze pen on his eyes.

The sentiment is also from the stamp set and fits great in a small die cut circle perfect for an A2 card I do find that nesting dies can have too big a difference in sizes so cutting mats using the same size die as my sentiment and staggering them behind draws the eye to it. 

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative
Spring is in the Air Patterned Papers - Copictopia Creative


 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Crafty Hugs Sharon 💜

Comments